Marc Anthony is gearing up to hit the road on his Full Circle tour. The Latin sensation has announced he will play a total of 14 shows across major U.S. cities and venues, including stops at Madison Square Garden and LA’s Forum.
Anthony’s latest tour comes off the heels of a different career direction, as he has just released a children’s album which features him singing soothing, lullaby versions of his biggest hits, including “Valio la Pena” and “Vivir Mi Vida.” Fans can be assured, however, that his Full Circle tour will be far from sleep-inducing and will be on par with the familiar, energetic shows Anthony is known for.
The Full Circle tour kicks off later this summer, and run through the fall. Check out the full list of shows below, and browse tickets here.
- Aug. 25 – Webster Bank Arena – Bridgeport, CT
- Aug. 26 – Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
- Sept. 15 – Save Mart Center – Fresno, CA
- Sept. 16 – Mandalay Bay Events Center – Las Vegas, NV
- Oct. 6 – SAP Center – San Jose, CA
- Oct. 8 – The Forum – Los Angeles, CA
- Oct. 19 – Toyota Center – Houston, TX
- Oct. 22 – American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX
- Nov. 9 – Eagle Bank Arena – Washington, D.C.
- Nov. 10 – Santander Arena – Reading, PA
- Nov. 12 – AmericanAirlines Arena – Miami, FL
- Nov. 19 – Amway Center – Orlando, FL
- Dec. 3 – Allstate Arena – Chicago, IL